Comment on page
Your unique Pega has its stats, know them to race effectively.
Stats are values that measure a Pega's performance and skills; these stats assess a range of race-specific qualities.
Understand your Pega's strengths and weaknesses in order to come out on top with your own strategies.
- Speed: The higher the stat, the higher the maximum speed.
- Acceleration: The higher the stat, the shorter the acceleration time from 0 to maximum speed.
- Turn: The higher the stat, the faster the turn, has an advantage in races with elbows.
Main stats when added together will always sum to 100.
- Fire: Increases the time when using items (picked on the way) to speed up.
- Water: Reduces slow down duration, increases enemy slow down duration.
- Lightning: Reduces stunned duration, increases opponent stunned duration.
- Wind: Increases the maximum speed value when running behind another Pega.
The maximum Sub Stats a Pega can have will depend on its rarity.